- Saliva biomarkers of GI dysfunction in children with autism, Frontiers in Psychiatry, January 2022
- Longitudinal stability of salivary microRNA biomarkers in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder, Research in Autism Spectrum Disorder, April 2021
- Evidence-based use of scalable biomarkers to increase diagnostic efficiency and decrease lifetime costs of autism, Autism Research INSAR, March 2021
- Oral microbiota and autism spectrum disorder (ASD), Journal of Oral Microbiology, December 2019
- M14 - Combined analysis of the oral microbiome and microtranscriptome of autism spectrum disorder, Science Direct, March 2019
- Parent Perspectives Towards Genetic and Epigenetic Testing for Autism Spectrum Disorder, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, March 2019
- Saliva microRNA Differentiates Children With Autism From Peers with Typical and Atypical Development, JAACAP, March 2019
- Validation of a Salivary RNA Test for Childhood Autism Spectrum Disorder, Frontiers in Genetics, November 2018
- Oral microbial activity may help identify autism in children, Healio Psychiatry, August 2018
- Diurnal Oscillations in Human Salivary microRNA and Microbial Transcription: Implications for Human Health and Disease, PLOS One July 2018
- A Comparative Review of microRNA Expression Patterns in Autism Spectrum Disorder, Frontiers in Psychiatry, November 2016
- Salivary MiRNA Profiles Identify Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Correlate with Adaptive Behavior, and Implicate ASD Candidate Genes Involved in Neurodevelopment, BMC Pediatrics April 2016
The ClarifiTM autism saliva test
Non-invasive and easily administered at-home saliva test.
Measures epigenetic molecules in saliva.
Accelerates the diagnostic results in 3 to 6 weeks.
Based on peer-reviewed research.